The Door-to-Door Evangelism outreach has developed from the Work of the WordSowers. The WordSowers was founded to produce materials especially for evangelistic “door-to-door visiting”.
is still in the early days of being established.
Our aim is to encourage the work of outreach
to peoples homes by providing a focus for those in local churches that are willing to engage in this work, and as the Lord enables us, to support full-time and self-employed evangelists who will be at the disposal of such local churches as may call upon them.
There are certain declared principles under which we have been led to operate:
1. That all may be to done to the glory of God alone.
2. The D2DE organisation shall be kept to the minimum for efficient use of the resources given to the work by the Lord’s people.
3. Evangelism is primarily the work of the local church and D2DE exists to support and enable that work.
4. All who join in the work of D2DE must declare themselves to be committed to the Gospel of Grace; acknowledging that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, through the finished work of Christ alone.
5. All in the leadership, staff or full-time workers must be wholeheartedly in agreement with D2DE's Statement of Faith.
If you are interested in helping to promote this work or to take any part in it - please go to the Contact Page and get it touch with us.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
under the auspices of The
Network Trust - an
Christian trust registered with the Charity Commission
here in England.
All donations to and finances of the work are through this trust. For further details: Go to Network Trust Page.
STATEMENT OF FAITH